Okay, no school today. But that's not why I'm doing the Sweater Dance! In fact, I'm kind of sad that we don't have school today, because it's TUESDAY. Meaning no David after school today. :(
Anyway, the reason I'm excited is because IT'S FINALLY TIME FOR THE ELECTION! YES!
FINALLY we'll get to know who wins this year! (Obama 08 for me! :P)
I would vote for Obama if I was old enough because:
1. I want that silly war in Iraq to END NOW! And I want them all home by 2010. Whereas McCain wants them to stay and have them home by 2013!
2. Gay/Lesbian marriage. Come on, people shouldn't be told they're not allowed to marry just because of gender! I support marriage for LOVE.
3. I don't want to live in a Free Market Economy! If I had to live in a Free Market Economy, I'd probably stop going to the store.
4. McCain's just USING Sarah Palin to get Hillary Clinton voters. Well, news flash Palin, if I was old enough to vote, you wouldn't be getting this Hillary Clinton voters' new vote.
5. Protect the environment. He wants renewable energy. While McCain is sticking with the same old energy that has been polluting our Earth for so long.
Well, I can't wait. I hope Obama wins.