Okay, I'm officially addicted to LiveJournal.
I mean sure, I don't submit an entry EVERY day, but most days.
So, I thought I'd put up reasons why I'm addicted to LiveJournal, because I haven't seen many entries on other Journals where people thank LiveJournal for making this wonderful place.
1. It's a place where you can talk about well, pretty much anything.
2. It's like a diary, you can vent your feelings about anything you want.
3. You get to meet tons of great friends.
4. It's very well-designed.
5. You can make a post and let people hear your voice (If your parents allow you to create voice posts that is. *rolls eyes*)
6. There are so many great communities to join.
7. In these communities, you are able to discuss things you like with other people who like them too. Like your favorite pairings. (Quinn_Logan ROCKS!) Or your favorite tv shows, books, etc. (icarlyonline, ugliesfiction, etc.)
8. You can comment on other peoples' Journals.
9. You don't need a reason to post an Adult entry like in MySpace and Facebook.
10. Memes are fun. ;)
And those are reasons I'm addicted to/love LiveJournal.
Oh, and jewel_2: Thanks for adding me to your friends list. :D